NanoFANS are Associates of the Smalley Institute and participate in Rice
University’s international leadership in nanotechnology by helping fund
activities and research awards at the Institute. All
NanoFANS members receive advanced notice of seminars, scientific meetings and
Smalley Institute events. Higher
membership levels offer additional opportunities to support and network
directly with our faculty and students. For more information or to join the NanoFANS community contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Membership Benefits include ..
- Quarterly E-NewslettersAccess to Seminar and Lecture Webcasts
- Access to the NanoFANS Website
- Invitation to the Distinguished Lecture Series and Reception
- Invitation to Social Events
- Invitation to Faculty Reception
- Reserved Seating at Seminars
- Recognition in Publications
- Involvement in Specialized Interest Groups
- Participation in the NanoArt Contest
- Tours of the Rice Facilities
- Dinner in the Smalley Reading Room
** Benefits depend on membership level. **
Donation opportunities are available to support other initiatives ...
Other Membership Terms ...
- Creation of a Nano Education Center for K-12 and workforce development including web-based educational tools and hands-on training in laboratories
- Video history of Rice Nano including Smalley Documentary, Smalley/Curl History, and Nano Revolution at Rice
- Nanotechnology Symphony
- Student, Post-doc, and Faculty Endowments
- The NanoFANS program is for individuals and for-profit companies/organizations. Non-profit and academic groups should contact the Smalley Institute at email@example.com for partnership opportunities.
- Companies and organizations funding research through the Smalley Institute qualify for discounted membership rates. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special Small Business rates may apply. Please inquire at email@example.com.